Challenges make life interesting and need to be overcome on a daily basis when growing your business.
This creative problem solving course looks at methods and techniques to find new and innovative ways of solving those challenges and ensuring the upward progress of your business.
ABOUT OUR BESPOKE CREATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING COURSE
Problems do not go away; rather they have a habit of growing unless dealt with effectively by a good manager or team member. There is always another way to do it, it might be cheaper, quicker or sell more. Creative problem solving is a great asset.
Imagine increasing productivity, reducing waste and improving customer satisfaction by developing a process for effectively solving problems.
Creative thinking is not something you are born with; it is a skill that can be improved with practice. The brain can be likened to a well-designed car; it needs an efficient driver to exploit its full potential. Let us take you on a driving course with a difference!
Our problem solving training introduces effective approaches to problem solving and decision making that have proven to be successful in producing improvements in efficiency, performance, and productivity.
We focus on developing skills in an encouraging, positive and patient environment.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM CREATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING TRAINING
All managers directly or indirectly responsible for making decisions.
BY THE END OF THE DAY CREATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING DELEGATES WILL BE ABLE TO:
- think beyond the needs of the present moment
- follow the stages of decision making and problem solving
- identify and evaluate available options
- increase your confidence in implementing new ideas
- use creative thinking exercises
- develop creativity in yourself and your team
- show increased ability to implement new ideas
- combine creativity with proven problem solving skills
- brain storm ideas and produce mind drawings
- apply lateral thinking
- communicate the decision
- monitor and evaluate the decision
- identify and evaluate available options
- understand idea generation techniques
- stimulate innovation in the workplace.
UTILISE YOUR APPRENTICESHIP LEVY
Creative problem solving is part of the Operations / Departmental Manager Level 5 apprenticeship standard, Team Leader / Supervisor Level 3 apprenticeship standard, Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard, Sales Executive Level 4 apprenticeship standard, HR Consultant /Partner Level 5 apprenticeship standard and HR Support Level 3 apprenticeship standard, hence when delivered as part of these apprenticeships, you can utilise your apprenticeship levy to cover your Learning and Development (L&D) investment. See our apprenticeship overview for more information on this cost effective way to invest in your organisation's creative problem solving skills.
Head of Training Services
Elite Training European Ltd
3 Parkers Place
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3290 1473
- For 25 years we've been delivering excellent bespoke business, management and personal development skills training courses to organisations, including businesses, public sector and not for profit across the UK and EMEA.
- Our trainers enhance the learning experience with our high energy, results driven, interactive approach, both in the classroom or through live remote training.
- Experiential learning with business games and training materials help participants acquire essential knowledge and skills through active, self-reflective engagement and enable them to remember the key learning points.
WHY CHOOSE ELITE TRAINING
- Training Courses: Skilled and experienced trainers that develop and understand your needs and deliver enjoyable, tailored and cost-effective in-house training.
- Business Games: Fun and realistic, sold worldwide to use over and over again for quality development.
- Team Building: Injecting training expertise, real-life examples and fun to draw out key learnings.
- Coaching: Results driven executive and business coaching, creating environments where people develop and thrive, improving performance.
- Development Programmes: Tailored and bespoke programmes, developing and inspiring leaders, supporting strategic objectives and business change.
- Apprenticeship Standards: Utilise your apprenticeship levy for Level 5 Operations / Departmental Manager and Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor, designed to your unique requirements.
- Your choice of in-person or remote learning and development.
If you are interested in finding out more about our bespoke creative problem solving course for organisations, please fill out the form.
We design and deliver interactive tailored training courses, from one-to-ones, to larger groups, usually in-house, tailored to business' unique requirements. We don’t run open public, online or distance learning courses.
To tailor creative problem solving training, please call us on:
Elite Training will not pass your contact details on to any third parties, and will only contact you in relation to your enquiries.