The activities of all businesses are ultimately designed to deliver sales.
Therefore, it is important to recognise your different opportunities for sales, how to utilise these for the benefit of the business and your customers and how to maximise the potential of your sales staff.
ABOUT YOUR BESPOKE SALES MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSE
We design and deliver a bespoke sales management training course to addresses skills which require developing to successfully manage your sales team, for example:
- What makes a good sales manager?
- How do I improve my people skills without compromising my sales skills?
- How do I sell more through my team without getting overly involved in the detail?
Typically, when a salesperson is given management responsibilities for the first time, they carry on selling and the team performance suffers as a result. This limitation is caused by a shortage of training in how to handle a sales team. They fail to stand back and take the "big picture" view. They do not set winning strategies and are disorganised in their handling of targets, sales areas and operations - these can lead to huge losses in the team's sales performance.
Our sales management training course covers the methods and techniques needed to manage a sales team - for first time mangers or as a refresher for existing managers. Training delegates will learn that managing a successful sales team requires more skills than being a stand-alone successful salesperson.
Our techniques enable sales managers to review their own performance, to peer review performance across the group and to be reviewed by an experienced professional tutor, covering:
- How am I seen as a manager? A personal "holding up of mirrors"
- What are the keys to a successful sales team operation?
- What techniques am I missing in my management "tool kit"
- What steps do I need to take to boost my team's performance.
Course delegates will develop insights into their own strengths and areas for development and coached to develop strategies to manage both.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM SALES MANAGEMENT TRAINING:
Any sales manager (team leader, area manager, market sector manager etc.)
BY THE END OF THE SALES MANAGEMENT COURSE, TRAINING DELEGATES WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify their own management style
- Identify their strengths and weaknesses
- Plan to improve their management style and techniques
- Work on their sales planning and strategy skills
- Enable their team to sell more!
UTILISE YOUR APPRENTICESHIP LEVY
Sales management is part of the Sales Executive Level 4 apprenticeship standard, hence when delivered as part of these apprenticeships, you can utilise your apprenticeship levy to cover your Learning and Development (L&D) investment. See our apprenticeship overview for more information on this cost effective way to invest in your organisation's sales management skills.
Head of Training Services
Elite Training European Ltd
3 Parkers Place
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3290 1473
- For 25 years we've been delivering excellent bespoke business, management and personal development skills training courses to organisations, including businesses, public sector and not for profit across the UK and EMEA.
- Our trainers enhance the learning experience with our high energy, results driven, interactive approach, both in the classroom or through live remote training.
- Experiential learning with business games and training materials help participants acquire essential knowledge and skills through active, self-reflective engagement and enable them to remember the key learning points.
WHY CHOOSE ELITE TRAINING
- Training Courses: Skilled and experienced trainers that develop and understand your needs and deliver enjoyable, tailored and cost-effective in-house training.
- Business Games: Fun and realistic, sold worldwide to use over and over again for quality development.
- Team Building: Injecting training expertise, real-life examples and fun to draw out key learnings.
- Coaching: Results driven executive and business coaching, creating environments where people develop and thrive, improving performance.
- Development Programmes: Tailored and bespoke programmes, developing and inspiring leaders, supporting strategic objectives and business change.
- Apprenticeship Standards: Utilise your apprenticeship levy for Level 5 Operations / Departmental Manager and Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor, designed to your unique requirements.
- Your choice of in-person or remote learning and development.
If you are interested in finding out more about our bespoke sales management skills course for organisations, please fill out the form.
We design and deliver interactive tailored training courses, from one-to-ones, to larger groups, usually in-house, tailored to business' unique requirements. We don’t run open public, online or distance learning courses.
To tailor sales management, please call us on:
Elite Training will not pass your contact details on to any third parties, and will only contact you in relation to your enquiries.