Customers need to understand how your product or service can benefit them and why their needs are only met once they have what you're selling. This is the job of the sales person.
This course provides the essential skills to allow your sale team to correctly identify your customers' needs, create desire so that need becomes a 'want', then provide the perfect solution to meet that need.
ABOUT OUR SALES TRAINING:
Our sales training course addresses teams and individuals' skills in selling - What makes a good salesperson? How do I improve my sales skills? How do I sell more?
Often, the limitation on our ability to sell is within ourselves; we fail to capitalise on opportunities, we don't follow up leads, we are disorganised in our processes - these can lead to huge losses in sales performance.
We tailor our sales courses to cover the methods and techniques needed to deliver improved sales performance for your business. Delegates will learn that most selling is about building quality personal relationships, about rapport, about opportunity and about organisation. Our techniques enable salespeople to review their own performance, to peer review performance across the group and to be reviewed by an experienced professional tutor, covering:
- How do I come across? A personal holding up of mirrors
- How do I create rapport, confidence, trust?
- What techniques am I missing in my sales tool kit?
- What steps do I need to take to boost my performance?
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM OUR SALES TRAINING COURSES:
Any staff involved in sales, from junior to senior (including Director level).
BY THE END OF YOUR BESPOKE SALES COURSE, DELEGATES WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify their own sales style
- Identify their sales strengths and weaknesses
- Plan to improve their sales style and techniques
- Feel confident planning and managing sales communications
- Develop rapport with customers to upsell
- Assess customers' needs relative to current promotions
- Work on their personal presentation
- Make offers and deal with negative responses
- Sell more!
Sales is Knowledge and Skills within the Operations / Departmental Manager Level 5 apprenticeship standard, Team Leader / Supervisor Level 3 apprenticeship standard and Sales Executive Level 4 apprenticeship standard, hence when delivered as part of these apprenticeships, you can utilise your apprenticeship levy to cover your Learning and Development (L&D) investment. See our apprenticeship overview for more information on this cost effective way to invest in your organisation's sales skills.
Head of Training Services
Elite Training European Ltd
3 Parkers Place
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3290 1473
- For 25 years we've been delivering excellent bespoke business, management and personal development skills training courses to organisations, including businesses, public sector and not for profit across the UK and EMEA.
- Our trainers enhance the learning experience with our high energy, results driven, interactive approach, both in the classroom or through live remote training.
- Experiential learning with business games and training materials help participants acquire essential knowledge and skills through active, self-reflective engagement and enable them to remember the key learning points.
WHY CHOOSE ELITE TRAINING
- Training Courses: Skilled and experienced trainers that develop and understand your needs and deliver enjoyable, tailored and cost-effective in-house training.
- Business Games: Fun and realistic, sold worldwide to use over and over again for quality development.
- Team Building: Injecting training expertise, real-life examples and fun to draw out key learnings.
- Coaching: Results driven executive and business coaching, creating environments where people develop and thrive, improving performance.
- Development Programmes: Tailored and bespoke programmes, developing and inspiring leaders, supporting strategic objectives and business change.
- Apprenticeship Standards: Utilise your apprenticeship levy for Level 5 Operations / Departmental Manager and Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor, designed to your unique requirements.
- Your choice of in-person or remote learning and development.
Testimonials from the sales training course
“Fantastic course and tutor. He showed excellent skills and knowledge; obviously been out there and ‘done it’. I will make good use of the sales techniques and presentation skills in my work.” A. Dudesbury – John Catt Educational Ltd
If you are interested in finding out more about our bespoke sales training skills course for organisations, please fill out the form.
We design and deliver interactive sales training courses, from one-to-ones, to larger groups, usually in-house, tailored to business' unique requirements. We don’t run open public, online or distance learning courses.
To tailor sales presentation, please call us on:
Elite Training will not pass your contact details on to any third parties, and will only contact you in relation to your enquiries.