The Sales Executive Level 4 apprenticeship standard is an option for organisational cohorts (minimum 12 apprentices) and open programmes (delivered remotely and/or with other local organisations).
The Sales Executive Level 4 apprenticeship standard covers leading end-to-end sales interaction with customers and managing sales internally within an organisation.
- Typical responsibilities: Selling a specific product line or service in Business-to-Business (B2B) or Business-to-Consumer (B2C) markets, by retaining and growing a number of existing customer accounts, and generating new business by contacting prospective customers, qualifying opportunities and bringing the sales process to a mutually acceptable close.
- Who: Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Specialist, Sales Advisor, Sales Representative, Business Development Executive, etc.
- Planned Duration: 12 months (typically 18 months). Apprenticeships must last a minimum of twelve months and involve at least 20% Off The Job (OTJ) training, e.g. Training courses, coaching, shadowing colleagues, mentor support, managing projects, reading, etc. Given the typical calibre of sales exeuctives we train and pressures on them, our usual design for this apprenticeship is over a twelve month timeframe.
- Max Funding: Your investment for this apprenticeship standard is normally £6,000 per apprentice, paid directly from your apprenticeship levy pot, or if you're a non-levy paying employer (or have insufficient funds in your apprenticeship levy account), the Government would co-invest 95%, hence your organisation would invest just £300 + VAT per apprentice.
- Entry Requirements: Decided by each employer, e.g. Five GCSEs at Grade C or higher. Apprentices without level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this prior to the End Point Assessment (EPA).
- Progression: On completion apprentices are eligible for Sales Certification at Level 4 with the Association of Professional Sales (APS). Full APS memberships is £195 pa with post-nominals M.APS.
- For 25 years we've been delivering excellent bespoke business, management and personal development skills training courses to organisations, including businesses, public sector and not for profit across the UK and EMEA.
- Our trainers enhance the learning experience with our high energy, results driven, interactive approach, both in the classroom or through live remote training.
- Experiential learning with business games and training materials help participants acquire essential knowledge and skills through active, self-reflective engagement and enable them to remember the key learning points.
WHY CHOOSE ELITE TRAINING
- Training Courses: Skilled and experienced trainers that develop and understand your needs and deliver enjoyable, tailored and cost-effective in-house training.
- Business Games: Fun and realistic, sold worldwide to use over and over again for quality development.
- Team Building: Injecting training expertise, real-life examples and fun to draw out key learnings.
- Coaching: Results driven executive and business coaching, creating environments where people develop and thrive, improving performance.
- Development Programmes: Tailored and bespoke programmes, developing and inspiring leaders, supporting strategic objectives and business change.
- Apprenticeship Standards: Utilise your apprenticeship levy for Level 3-5 business and management apprenticeship standards, designed to your unique requirements.
- Your choice of in-person or remote learning and development.
If you are interested in finding out more about our Sales Executive Level 4 apprenticeship standards, please fill out this form.
We design and deliver interactive tailored training courses, from one-to-ones, to larger groups, usually in-house, tailored to business' unique requirements. Our open programmes are for level 3-5 business / management apprenticeship standards only. We don't run public, online or distance learning training courses.
To tailor the Sales Executive Level 4 apprenticeship standard, please call us on:
Elite Training will not pass your contact details on to any third parties, and will only contact you in relation to your enquiries.