Training Overview Video
Development training tailored for everyone from front-line staff to management:
- All our business training courses are held 'in-house'. For in-person training this means we travel to you, for remote training we provide the technology solution for your delegates to connect from where they're working, saving you time and travelling costs.
- Choose from one-to-one coaching, small group sessions or a development course for groups or departments.
- Our flexible portfolio of training courses delivers practical solutions for all types and sizes of public and private sector clients, including major corporations, SMEs, local councils, government departments and charities.
- We offer a wide range of tried and tested training courses, led by experts with hands-on commercial experience and highly developed communication skills.
We can meet your development needs in the following areas:
- Supporting senior management in developing their organisation, introducing change and monitoring their effectiveness.
- Bringing out the best in staff and line managers by helping them acquire appropriate skills and adopt effective processes and techniques.
- Ensuring individuals and teams reach their full potential and increasing their value to their employer.
Our highly experienced trainers will ensure that participants find the courses enjoyable, enlightening and effective.
"Very interactive and so kept my interest throughout. Well organised and delivered courses. Would highly recommend the company."
K. Norton – BAA Airports
Why choose Elite Training?
You can trust Elite Training to deliver a high quality training course, tailored to meet your needs, objectives and timescales. Here are just some of the benefits we can offer:
- Flexibility - you choose the content, delivery mode, date(s), time(s) and duration of each training course
- Proven methodology - participants learn quickly by participating rather than listening (for example, see our Business Games which we use as part of the course)
- Expertise - our trainers have high level, up-to-date, practical experience in their specialist fields
- Cost-effectiveness - we travel to you, saving you valuable time and travelling costs
- Confidence - we guarantee you will enjoy the training and see the benefits for the participants and your organisation.
"If you desire a one year return on your investment, grow corn. If you desire a 20 year return, grow trees. If you desire a lifetime investment, grow people."
For more information on any of our training courses click on the relevant link below:
|Management and Personal Development|
|Train the Trainer|
|Sales and Marketing|
|Marketing for Non-Marketers|
|Dealing with Difficult People|
|Anger Management for Controlling Anger|
|Dealing with Difficult People|
|Handling Aggression at Work|
The feedback from our clients enables us to predict confidently that you will value our service.
"An excellent presentation, very interesting exercises; I would recommend this course. The material is superb and will act as my bible."B. Johnson – Avios
"The tutor displayed excellent delivery of information, advice and flexibility to cover all the important subjects selected by the group."M. Joly – BP
"Mick is a first class facilitator/trainer. I enjoyed and benefitted from the course today. I should like to use Elite again – very good."T. Giaffreda – IKEA
To provide high quality, cost effective, enjoyable training courses and business games for private and public sector organisations. We operate quality assurance procedures to continuously monitor and improve our performance and are committed to providing high quality Learning and Development (L&D) services and products, and meeting and exceeding customer expectations. We welcome your comments, feedback and suggestions, and seek to continuously improve our L&D services and products, and customer service. Elite embraces a culture of good communication, openness and a willingness to co-operate and listen. Therefore, it’s envisaged that the majority of issues, concerns or misunderstandings will be addressed and resolved informally in a timely and effective manner. Where such issues are unresolved, customers are encouraged to seek resolution of an issue by utilising our Complaints Policy, Procedure and Process. These aim to prevent unnecessary delay, ensure a full and fair assessment of the complaint’s specific circumstances and resolve complaints to all parties satisfaction. A formal complaints procedure is seen as a last resort in the search for a solution to a problem. The complaints procedure applies to all of our customers, including delegates on our training courses, L&D programmes or apprenticeship standards.
The company is built around the philosophy of developing:
- 'outside the box' approaches to organisational issues
- innovative training processes; with
- practical, action focused business games and courses.
In-House Training Courses
We are busy running in-house training courses, so we do not run courses for people from different companies to attend. However, we do run courses consisting of one or two delegates. This enables us to move at the pace of the delegates (as fast or slow as necessary; as deep into the subject as appropriate, and with as much development as possible). These are not as expensive as you might think!
Elite Training European Limited is a leading UK provider of development training courses, business games and team building events. Based in Suffolk – within easy travelling distance of Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Kent, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Surrey and Sussex. We will arrange a course anywhere in the UK or Europe, and globally for remote courses.